Monday 11 April 2011

I took a photo of a fly ....

.....  yep, seriously!

And I'll bet that those of you who really know me will believe this. 

The fly was on a lioness' paw.  And it's got to be the best fly photo I've ever taken. 

We're now in the Serengeti.  Apart from incredibly frustrating problems with the laptop, it's quite unbelievable that we can have internet access from the lodge, even though it is very slow.  We've had lots of wonderful experiences  ...  but I can't upload any photos with the time allocated on this.  And at this rate, my laptop probably won't be fixed until I'm in Rome, because the time in Nairobi is on a weekend.  So access will be hit and miss and updates as often as I can.   I know that there are a couple of people who log in regularly, so just think that in the morning if you log in to this site and there are no updates, it just means that we're out on another game drive looking at an amazing array of animals in their own habitat, or we're staying at an out of this world type place, or we're back in Nairobi enjoying all the city has to offer.  You know, thoughts that will really make you appreciate the fact that you're about to start another day in your office!!!

Trust me, I'll be thinking of you!

And as for uploading photos, well I am still open to the offers of coffee, lunch or dinners to show them to you ....

And I won't start on about the array of food at each meal - bearing in mind it may be an hour or two until your next coffee break in that office of yours.

over and out online til whenever

2 comments:

  1. Ha ! Go Ahead ! Rub it in !

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all saving up for our turn at the exotic holidays

    ReplyDelete