Thursday 5 May 2011

Stress

I'm going to have to admit that being on the go constantly for a couple of months does have its stresses.  It's not that I don't want to admit to missing my desk at the office, although I do know that it is in more than capable hands and I have 1000% faith that it's not missing me.

It is stressful adapting to completely new environments, firstly in Africa and now in Europe.  Being terribly busy every day without a day just to veg, because while you're away somehow you don't want to "waste" a day.  No two days have been the same and sometimes so much is packed into just one day, it's hard to believe.  Quite some time ago I got to the stage where I actually spent a while working out exactly what day of the week it was, never mind the date or the month.

And as you can see, these stresses do finally show ....



No comments:

Post a Comment