Monday 28 February 2011

Before it all starts ...

...   there's always so much to do I keep promising myself that once I am on the plane I'll be fine.  The build up to any trip is always an exciting part of the trip.  This time though, it's different.  It will be the first time I've worked as a volunteer overseas and this of course is my first blog.  I'm keeping this missive short - there's still lots of items to tick off my listS of "things to do" but I hope it keeps everyone involved with my adventures.

9 comments:

  1. I will look forward to your blog updates. I'm sure you'll be enriched by the whole experience. Safe travels and I hope you have an amazing time.
    Cant wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph

    All the best for your travels,will keep in touch.

    Look forward to all the photo's,how many lenses can you carry ?

    Cheers

    Eliot & Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to go back and open up the blog again because I thought I had the wrong page. Who is that girl in the red top?
    Have a fantastic trip Steph. Looking forward to all your news
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph,
    Great site, fantastic photo. Once your on the plane it's too late to worry about lists, things will be fine just take it all in and enjoy. I will be enjoying your experience too.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Steph,
    Enjoy every moment! I know you will. Safe travels & please lots of pic for us NOT living the dream!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to lots of exciting news and fine photos.
    Live each day like it's yr last.

    Pete

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a safe trip and look after yourself.
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun, stay safe & remember to come back. Going to enjoy your photos & adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I am finally looking at your blog now school hols are here. Do you still look like that gorgeous photo ...? What a wonderful experience you are having. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete